Tuesday 13 January 2009

Can I start this post by saying the same thing I did the last time?
I AM SO FLIPPING LAZY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!! -_-


I wonder. What makes me THIS lazy? Why am I whining about my lack of motivation to do anything at all, when the fact is I could DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT???!!!

Like start working. My workload is PILING UP. No kidding. >.<


Anyways. This year's Chinese New Year will be so much more cookie-filled compared to the previous years because of the my 2 Rachelle housemates!
Big one & Small one, thank YOU for being so thoughtful! ^^
OOOOh MORE JAM TARTS!! *squealss with excitement* ( I've already had quite a few from the jar that big one brought, and today small one arrived with MORE!!! )
Nothing beats the sight of delicacies from home, its been 3 years since I've had proper CNY goodies! There's MORE, ribbon biscuits, the rolled thingys with dried prawns or floss in it, etcetc all under the kitchen top!
Not to mention SO MUCH kaya to last us a lifetime hehe just exaggerating. ( I finished one whole tub big rach brought for me already! >.<>.< )

OOOh and wasabi green peas, YUMMS! ^^

Last but not least, COFFEE BEANS coated with chocolate from Columbia! My first time having them, I have to say I'm not a big fan of raw unbrewed coffee beans >.<>

I love the sight of FOOD. ^^

6 comments:

anonymous said...

i tot food cannot be brought in and out uk already?

meli said...

whoaaaa...i must self-invite myself to your place to taste the CNY goodies =P

Grace said...

woah!!! i cannot be outbeaten! am gonna buy every sort of cookiee and deco my house ~!!! wakakaka not realli goign to celeb properly tho but no harm pretending..
hey the last line of ur post does not go right with the first line of the previous post

~dolph~ said...

haha...dear dear.....how are you?So nice huh....so much food!!!!This year dont think i have the time for shopping or either preparing with CNY.....cause i will only arrive MY on the 24th night and ah ko and ah teo most probably fetch me from Bangi that night..*_^

Hehe..Yippie!!I am going to bandung at last!!!:P Ohya, dear cowsin, please dun forget to change my blog add to http://deer-dolphin.blogspot.com ler!! Hehe...

pp said...

I WANNNNNN....Tartsss..nyumnyumm

h.3.l.3.n said...

u r so lucky!! i don hav a single cookie or sweet in my room, wad more CNY cookies!! arghh so jeles..