Thursday 22 January 2009

The PEI who walks with a RHYTHM.

I am PEI who walks with a RHYTHM.

My patients HEAR me from FAR.

Before I open the doors to the waiting room to greet them with a big smile.

Before I pick up the phone to say a cheerful hello, how can I help you?

They all say, PEI, I KNEW IT WAS YOU BEFORE U CAME OUT TO GREET ME!!! =)

Wah. My footsteps really that distinct ka. -_-



On another note, OMG clinics are starting to WEAR ME OUT. =S

yES i disappeared for a long time now. every time i open my blog page, trying to pen down some thoughts, I end up closing it, nothing written, TOO LAZY and tired to even think. not to mention write. so i presume my evening of relaxation with a nice re-run episode of Bigbangtheory/gossipgirl/desperatehousewifes/uglybetty/onetreehill ( of course my reruns are not only twice, theyre infinite bcoz HAHA its all in my harddrive =) )

after which my eyes are so tired, body aching, mindlazy that ALL MOJO TO DO WHATEVER DEEMED PRODUCTIVE IS ALL GONE.

So ends the rambling of another very pointless post.

No comments: