Wednesday 11 February 2009

Its only day 3..

.. and I feel like dying.

OK I need to RANT ( bear with me) :
I NEED MY COFFEEEEEE. AND MY RICE, NOODLES, BREAD.
( Today's dinner : smoked mackerel, Chinese leafs and tomatoes )

I bought soy milk today ( bcoz I can't have cow's milk n I'm craving for it ) and yuck IT IS DISGUSTING.

Eating healthy is so difficult.

Its what you don't have or can't have that makes you want it even more. How true! I want coffee more than I ever wanted it in my entire life I might even dream of Starbucks coffee tonight. ^^
( and wala! Last night's dinner : Salmon, boiled brocolli, and butter beans )

No kidding. Had a massive headache the whole day today, and I feel so lethargic!! It must be the lack of carbs.

Nope, I'm definitely NOT cut out for DIETING. Don't know how those girls do it. =S

But I NEED TO STICK WITH IT! Don't want to back off when I'm already halfway through.
Although it is REALLY REALLY TEMPTING to reach out to that yummy chocolate bar or pack of crisps in the store, pay for it n gobble it down.

And the strange thing is, usually I don't really crave for such sinful delights. No really. Its only when I can't have them that I want them MOST!

OMG its official. I AM BORN A PIG.

2 more days.. COME ON PEILIAN, YOU CAN DO IT.

3 comments:

~dolph~ said...

Haha..yea , same with u also....Cause I am still not really feeling well, can't eat those chipsss, cookies etc..so when i saw those cookies at home, my hand really can't resist it lol..*_&

Adriano said...

pei lian, if its for healthy living, thumbs up...

but if for dieting purposes....it will backfire..

coz, once u get back to your usual diet, u will plummet in weight...

concept: sensitization(medical stuff which i lazy to explain)

due to deprivation

Grace said...

hey peilian~ it's so funny what u r going thru but i marvel at ur creativity. butterbeans? i didnt ever notice those in 3 years there also.. hey there get more variety and u'll be ok..
try tofu, eggs, black seaweed, japanese seeweed, mushrooms, fruit /vege salad with walnuts, raisins, plums, almonds, .. make some comforting soup with all the chinese herbs, or any abc soup,that steam egg you love to make, .. boiled banana ( like the pisang batu we use in msia.. try some of those giant size bananas .. probably in rushholme...or some other very sweet variant), u love boiled ocre? .. ahha bit lengthy here but i hope these suggestion get u more creative with preparing u healthy meal.