Monday 9 February 2009

'Detox' DAY 1.

So Mingwei n I decided we shall 'live healthy' for one week.
That doesnt mean we havent been living/ eating healthy all these while though! We do try! ^^

Mingwei's doing a 'stricter' fruit veg only detox thingy, but I decided in 'my detox' I will have fish!

Strict NO NOs for this week of 'cleansing my body' ( HAHAHAHA why does that sound so weird ):

COFFEE. TEA. MILK. CHEESE. ANY DAIRY PRODUCTS. BREAD. CAKE. SWEETS. CHOCOLATE. CRISPS. RICE. CEREAL. SOY SAUCE. OYSTER SAUCE. ALL MEAT EXCEPT FISH. ( and anything deemed 'unhealthy' )

Ok I know this detox thingy of mine sounds abit rubbish. Or rather sounds more like I'm going on a diet, but hey this thingy mingwei found online does say its 'detox' OK! Hahaha I lost the link to it though. ^^

Today's breakfast was a banana, lunch was a banana n some nuts.

Dinner consists of brocolli, carrots, sweet corn and salmon. All boiled, and the salmon grilled. Seasoned with abit of mixed herbs and garlic.


To satisfy my sweet tooth, yup FRUITS yumm. Tiny mandarins and kiwi! =)


The most difficult part of this detox thingy would be.. NO COFFEE OR TEA FOR ME!! FOR ONE WEEK! I hope I survive. =S

I usually end my meal with a nice hot cup of coffee/tea, but today I was feeling abit lost. Stole a sachet of green tea from big Rach in the end!

Its really nice and fragrant, but I do miss my creamy sweet OLDTOWN coffeee. Already. And its only DAY 1.

=S

Eating healthy is FUN in its own way! Although I have to say I cannot do this forever I need my 'unhealthy' chocolates, biscuits, noodles etc etc.

OK. DAY 1 OVER. Wish me LUCK, i need to PERSEVERE!

Hmm to reward ourselves, STEAMBOAT maybe, this weekend?? ^^

2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

let me know ur progress by day3.. haha.. sounds similar to my diet plans!

~dolph~ said...

Jia you!!