Saturday 7 February 2009

Markus's departure will leave an impact in the hearts of those who know him forever.

'You can remember him and only that he is gone

Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.'

Dearest Markus, you will be sorely missed. But we trust that you have found eternal happiness in heaven. =)

' You can cry, close your mind, be empty, turn your back,

Or you can do what he would want :

Smile, open your eyes, love and go on. ' (by David Harkins)

Your memory will live in our hearts forever, Markus. =) REST IN PEACE.

x x x

Today we celebrated LIFE. ^^

Ainul Jannah, Ida's beautiful little baby girl turns ONE!!

She is SOOOOO SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!! ^^ I wish I could fit into that dress she's wearing HAHAHA ^^ Her proud parents with Jannah n her pink 'Birthday Princess' cake =)


She was in the centre of attention the whole time ( naturally, birthday girl wad!! ) but I'm not so sure if she enjoyed it hence we get a 'quite-agitated-crying-baby' below ^^


And the lot of us HAPPY after a very satisfying meal of nasi lemak n fried beehoon. ^^

THANK YOU, Ida, for sharing your bundle of joy with us! =) May Jannah grow to be healthy, happy and beautiful always!!!

On another note I did something quite fun today ^^

Body Shop sent me an email a week ago saying their makeup artist, CHASE, is coming to the store nearby, in Trafford Centre to give free makeovers!

They managed to find one slot only =( ( thank you Mingwei for calling them ^^, I wish Rach n you could go too, would be so much more fun! =( )

I wasn't sure if i should go or not at first, but in the end I just went. I need to be less fickle-minded. >.<

CHASE told me he did makeup for Zhang Ziyi of Memoirs of a Geisha before!! OMG >.<>

The look I went for was 'natural' so really it was quite subtle, but I likeeey. ^^


Signing off with a 'syoksendiri' picture of myself, have a good week ahead peeps! ^^

2 comments:

~dolph~ said...

Haha...nice one dear!!:) But u shud take the pic which u face the camera properly la...can't see very clear bah..:P

h.3.l.3.n said...

i agree.. more camwhore photos pls.. mayb can naik saham..