Sunday 1 February 2009

the QUITE unusual weekend.

This fortune dangly-thingys with a cute coin in the red packet thingy at the bottom shall be hanging in my room from today onwards. ^^

I hope it will bring me the fortune it claims to bring to its owner!

Yes it is still CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Its been a very eventful weekend.

Me very good buddy beetroot came to visit!! ^^
Watched footie with him at Varsity, and it was then i decided I shall become a Chelsea supporter.

Yes, although Chelsea sucked big time in this match against Liverpool. Arghh. And NO I DIDN'T DECIDE TO SUPPORT THEM OUT OF PITY.

I am still in DISBELIEF that Lampard ACTUALLY GOT SENT OFF. When its so OBVIOUS the most he deserved was a yellow card.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHH. GERAMMMMM.

I have a feeling I jinxed Chelsea by my decision to support them. NOOOOOOO! What future is left for the BLUES??? =S


Anyways. What made this weekend UNUSUAL?

Yes, Miss HELEN NGU came to visit!

And becoz I didnt EXPECT to see her in Manchester AT ALL, guess how I reacted.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGOMGOMG.

YUPP. WHATS NEW. ^^

Thats what u get when you dont give me enough time for 'heart preparation'. For more 'visual help', go to Helen's blog.

I was SOOOO PLEASED!! ^^

Such a nice treat for what would have been an ordinary weekend. Bubble milk tea, movie, eggtart, jalan-jalan, abit of 'drama', abit of 'comfortable silence' ^^

And a FORTUNE COOKIE to predict my future!




HAHAHA I wonder who's the lucky friend I would help in that 'embarassing situation'???

Is it you??? ^^

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

pls not me pls not me..

YES thats how u did it.. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. muahaha..