Saturday 7 March 2009

Whoahhh I feel like I haven't been in this space for AGESSS.

I'm beginning to think blogging is BAD for my language. Why, you ask?
Well I've been properly buried in my CAT assignment (yes CAT for Critically Appraised Topic, not Me-ow CAT! ^^) and it was then I realised I was making lots of words UP!

Words not in the English vocabulary can you even believe it.

4years in England, i should have IMPROVED if anything, you say, but WHY IS THE REVERSE HAPPENING?

Hahahaha maybe when I go home I'll automatically improve in my 'other languages' eg. Hokkien, Mandarin, Malay. What. As I said what, life is going on a reverse. So just let me console myself first la.

OMG you know what watching that latest epi of Malaysian Dreamgirl, I realise when MUMMY CALLS SHE SAYS THE EXACT SAME THINGYS AS THE MUMS OF THE GIRLS IN THE SHOW DO! How are u? Eat already or not (Although my mum doesnt ask me to eat more coz she's worried I'll be fatter than I already am hahaha) Oh and sometimes she'll ask what I ate...HAHAHA and "Take your vitamins, drink more water" too!


I wonder if those angmor mummies call their daughters what will they say? I doubt "Eat already or not" will be part of the conversation, if not the 'essential' part hahahaha.

Ok I shall stop being so wuliao n go hit the shower.

No comments: