Sunday 8 March 2009

Announcement : FOR ALL YE APRICOT LOVERS WHO CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF THESE YELLOW YUMMYLICIOUS GOODIE FRUIT-ish-ness, (and I wonder why I can't write decent essays =S) FEAR NOT! NOW ITS EVEN IN CHOCOLATE BARS!

WAH what would be better than my FAV fruit and my FAV all-time chocolate in a COMBO mannn.

to add to the crunchyness, NUTS *yumm*

OK I sound like I'm doing an advert for Cadbury, which I am NOT! Hahaha I just randomly found this in Londis and i thought hmm I should try it out!

And no type of chocolate Cadbury churns out for our consumption has disappointed me just yet, and neither did this! ^^

So yes the WEEKEND IS OVER and yes I'm suffering from pre-monday blues as usual. Doesnt help that with my heightened state of emotion my nose is not cooperating by disallowing me to breathe normally, ( feels like someone stacked some bricks in there to block the passage) which resorts to my opening of my mouth to get some air in.. only to find that my BIG tonsils on both sides decides to play the game of "see who can get BIGGER n REDDER".

With all these 'games' going around messing about my passageway of survival, I have no choice but to try break 'barriers' with the epitome of all British remedies *Lemsip* (woohoo!! *applauds*)

The only thing with this 'thing' is that its horribly YUCKY.

So to distract myself from the yucky aftertaste.. I shall distract myself with pictures of my fun saturday out!

YP and I decided we shall go to Salford Quays and the Lowry for a stroll ^^

Its not far from Manchester city, but Ive never been there before!

And boy does it feel like another world.

Or rather a world with barely any homosapiens. Yupp this was the 'route' we took. Empty, not a single soul in sight. So easy to take 'human-free' photos of the place...^^
Salford Quays is a very newly developed part of Manchester ( or mayb i just think it is coz the buildings are so new and modern).. most of them are quite unique too!




The Imperial War museum's architecture was amazing ^^ I never did know how to appreciate these things but looking at it from far it did 'wow' me so hmm. I'm thinking its pretty brilliant?^^



The Lowry where YP n I spent the afternoon eating icecream n strolling around ^^
And there's this niceeee niceeeeee path along the river where you can walk along with the Old trafford stadium right across!


I know its puny in this picture but can you SEE?


OK time to rest, loooong day tomoro at outreach =( So NOT looking forward to it AT ALL.
Anyways have a good week people! ^^








2 comments:

Grace said...

pei lian i miss you
huhuh i havent been to the lowry ...

Pei Lian said...

meilin!! I miss you too! =( How have you been??