Monday 13 April 2009

I *heart* Mallorca, SPAIN

I just came back from a very enjoyable and relaxing 4day3nights holiday in Mallorca, SPAIN.

And yes, I have been hit by the 'bug'. The 'Post-Holiday-Withdrawal-Syndrome' bug.

*sighhh*

I guess what makes holidays more enjoyable in a sense is that at some point you have to come back from it, to your mundane and ever-so-boring life... only to hopefully..

..look forward to the next one. ^^

There were 12 of us, and we hired 3 cars, to drive around this beautiful island for all the 4 days we were there.

2 walkie-talkies to facilitate communication between 2 cars (Tom's car in front, and Oli behind, leaving Justin's car right in the middle without one )^^, a 'TomTom' and several maps to help us find our way... and off we went, exploring the island!! ^^

*sighhh* remembering those times makes me depressed to be back here in Manchester, having to face my books for the upcoming final exams

Haha anyways I was too lazy to sort the pictures out in a systematic way.. *there are too many!!!*

so pardon my *random-ness* ^^ heheh

the apartment we stayed in had gorgeous interiors, a beautiful cafetaria/bar facing the pool ^^

we had so much fun on the beach playing all sorts of games ( I shall not go to the part where I was ALMOST thrown into the COLD sea by Tom and Thomas *grr* )


Us girls definitely didn't miss out on any chance to have some fun on the fine, white sand ^^


there was, of course, countless moments to remember ^^


..and orange and lemon tree plantations amidst a beautiful quaint village we found on our way! ( of course we had to purchase their fresh produce!! ^^)


i loved the beach.. the sound of the waves, the light breeze and the soft sand under my toes as I strolled along..

i loved the amazing scenery of the island from above..


i loved the spanish architecture and culture we saw along the way..

i loved the colourful vibrancy of palma city during the day...

i loved the mysterious and quaint feeling the city vibrates during the night..



.. but nothing beats the amazing people I travelled with to make this trip the BEST !!!
and again, I *heart* Mallorca.
Who wouldn't??? ^^

2 comments:

oliver819 said...

I MISS THE TRIP!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH....lets go cyprus or tenerife or egypt!!! HAHAHA...

pp said...

i wana go alsoooo...