Tuesday 28 April 2009

Today a kid cried on the chair bcoz she was terrified of having 'pictures of her teeth' taken.

Margaret, my nurse.. is amazing with children though.

She asked the little girl after all the 'drama'.. "Do you hate Pei and myself now? Will you come back to see us?"

And the little girl, face still slobbered with tears and 'goo'.. nodded slowly.

Awwh bless. ^^ After all she did learn how to brush her teeth like she was 'cleaning her house' systematically. Front doors, back doors, windows, etc. Yup, creativity IT IS. Did I mention Margaret's amazing? I would LOVE to import her back to Malaysia as my dental nurse.

Margaret even said to the receptionist standing at the door of our surgery ,
"Isn't this room bright and shiny now, Lucy's teeth is gleaming from all that brushing!"

"yea I need my sunnies now that its so bright!"

Nothing like a bright big compliment to make an upset child flash those erm 'carious but clean' teeth again. ^^


She always knows what to say, and when to say it. The kiddies LOVE her.

No seriously. CAN I IMPORT HER BACK HOME?

1 comment:

TEH D3viL said...

PL!!! i wann your nurse!!!! lol.. now i feel like meeting this nurse with a magical mouth that makes the crying kids smile =D tho mine is one of the best too!! ;D