Wednesday 29 April 2009

What blood type are YOU?

Today's amusement came from my coursemate/ korean friend HyunMin. ^^

We were chatting mindlessly on the bus on the way home, and I made a random statement on how I noticed that I got along better with people born in certain months of the year. (OK I know very erm out-of-point random of me but I do that all the time.. the randomism which I call "peilianism" ^^)

So I asked him if he believed in that sort of stuff.

He said to me, "Oh. I think I believe more in like BLOOD TYPES."

I looked at him BLANKLY. *blink blink*

"errrr what do you mean?"

"Oh I somehow can tell a person's blood type just by looking at them. And I believe I get along better with people of certain blood types."


Dot. dot. dot.


So he proceeded to guess the blood types of a few people we both know..

( I was somewhat sceptical that it would be accurate I had to admit.. I even asked him if it was a 'korean' ability becoz I have never heard of this in my life EVER before)


AND GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT. A TOTAL OF 3 ACCURATE GUESSES AS OF NOW.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA is it normal for me to be a little freaked out?

How on earth could he tell???? -_-

4 comments:

TEH D3viL said...

oih!!! dunno if i shall spill this...
he actually told us the same thing n went on guessing our blood type... n he got them..

***ALL WRONG!!!***

lol.....

meli said...

hahahahahhahahahaha sooooo funny lah this friend of yours.

sm said...

i took japanese class in 2nd year n my jap teacher told us that in jap culture, blood type is an important element in determining a person's personality...they usually are able to tell what type of person u are just based on ur blood type, which i think is weird! oh well its a japkorean thing :)

Adriano said...

i must meet this friend of yours...

he sounds abit like me.