Saturday 23 May 2009

3days to my 4th year MCQ Med n Surg final exams.

I have never felt so unprepared, and yet here I am finding 101 reasons to procrastinate on the PILE of notes staring back at me on my table.

Yesterday Dave came in to get his final immediate dentures after I extracted his tooth.. and the lower one didnt fit!!

My tutor dislikes him, and was helping me adjust the dentures VERY unhappily. I don't know why Dave pisses Dr. Feldman off so much, but anyway. It was almost like 2 old men scowling at each other, in a very forced 'polite' kind of way.

Me, stuck in the middle. Not a very nice feeling trust me.

>.< Frustrated, and exhausted now.

I hate this time of the year. It just makes everything more stressful, everyone more pissy, and every little thing that goes wrong feel BIG.

It just makes me feel like crap.

3 comments:

a*hui said...

exam stress..totally understand how dat feels

*pat**pat*
hang in there
and
wish you LOTSsss of luck :):)

oliver819 said...

come over to our house more to chill la :P I can sit there let you laugh at me and abuse me as long as you wish HAHAHA...

btw...r u allowed to talk about your patients publicly? LOL...

h.3.l.3.n said...

u'll pull through! take a short 15mins break, take a deep breath and pray for God to give u the strength and wisdom for the next 10days!

(and perhaps some money AFter that.. haha)