Friday 29 May 2009

Happy Birthday, PA =)

I am thinking of you from miles away on your special day, pa.

I miss the regular laughter PT, PW and I used to share making fun of your daily 'trips' to the night market to buy FOOD. I miss hearing the sound of your old motorbike from afar, and hearing the opening of the creaky gate of our house when you come home from work.

I miss the sight of you sleeping on the floor, snoring away with an opened newspaper on your big belly. I miss your early morning trips to my room, trying to get lazy me out of bed.

Because I shouldn't be sleeping my life away, you always say. Time is not to be wasted. ( I must have inherited the sleeping genes from mummy ^^)

Most of all, I just miss being able to tell you all my 'grandmother' stories, with you as my silent but number one listener. Heh with an occasional grunt now and again. ^^

Happy Birthday, Pa. My prayers has always been for you to lead a happy and healthy life. *hugss*


Your daughter, PeiLian xxx

1 comment:

~dolph~ said...

Happy Birthday to you Ah Gu!=)

Yea, when I am reading this post, I can imagine the scene from the lines..=)