Saturday 30 May 2009

OMG DIVERSITY WON TONIGHT, YAYYYYY!!!!!^^

Still feeling the 'magic' the group of diversed dancers brought onto the show that I've been loyally following every night leading up to tonight's FINALS.. Britain's Got Talent!!


*ahhhhhh I am so full of admiration for that amazingly creative routine so perfectly executed*

Was falling off the edge of my seat earlier on... OMG never in my life I wanted a group/singer/entertainer to win so badly!!

Heheh a WELL-DESERVED win ^^


*amazing what impact live reality shows has on me >.<... aaaah especially when I should really be studying!!!*

3 comments:

Grace said...

hey ho!! exams are over!!
i hope it went well for u:) mine was alrite :)hahha but funnie thing was , instead of rejoicing i went all emo.. i guess it was the bottled up stress.. wakakka i miss u pei lian~~! wish i still have a friend by my side to count on everytime.
still waiting for life to move along.. or me to move along.. or me to get a grip on life as it is...
o00 love the new banner.. very fresh !

a*hui said...

me too me too!!
i was so excited when they won

did u call and vote for them?? lol

pp said...

no updettttt