Sunday 10 May 2009


Dearest mummy,
No words could explain how grateful I am to have you as my mother.
You brought me to this world, you taught me how to love and live. A girl looks to her mother as an example of the woman that she wants to be in the future, and mummy, you are that woman.
I want to have your courage in facing life's adversities, your laughter and cheerfulness in the midst of dark and dreary moments. I want to work hard like you, earning an income for the family on top of looking after peiting, peiwen and myself. I want to be able to cook and sew as well as you do. I want to have the faith that you do, ever constantly seeking the grace of GOD, with much goodwill.
I don't know if I say this enough, but THANK YOU mummy, for being so patient and kind with me. Thank you, for bringing me into this world and loving me as I am. Thank you, for dilligently praying for me.
I hope I make you proud one day.
I love you, mummy.
My prayers, Pei Lian. xxx

1 comment:

xian said...

you are such a sweetheart :)