Saturday 28 November 2009

Never. Go. For. Bums. And. Tums. When. You're. Sick.

I created a scene today at Sugden when I suddenly collapsed in front of a class of like 50students at least whilst lifting my limbs and stuff during a very intense bums and tums session with a strict but brilliant instructor!

Oh MANSS the embarassment is undescribable.

But I couldnt help my vision field from closing, and my whole body from shutting down. Next thing I knew was I was on the ground, and from a distance a spinning vision of my instructor running towards me.

I was put in some sort of recovery position I think, don't really know what was happening for awhile with my head spinning like that.


Should NOT have went for bums and tums with this flu bug still stuck on me. Couldn't breathe properly even, how did I expect to be able to do that amount of crunches and what nots without enough oxygen going into my head!

HAHAHA I AM STIL FREAKING EMBARASSED LA. seriouslyyy. -_-

2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

we all love attention but *shakes head* peiliann.. thats NOT the way!!

Grace said...

oh my!!! i can't believe that happened !!! oh gosh.. wherever did you find the iron will to go for gym in winter on top of being SICK!?
hahaa BuMs and Tumbles
get rest!! hope u get well soon. eat well .. i mean eat healthy..