Friday 25 December 2009

christmas lunch at 1 banff road

Christmas eve this year for me was spent in the kitchen preparing food for our big christmas lunch today at 1 banff road :)

I've never 'worked' so hard in the kitchen ever before, with such a long list of food to prepare for over 20 people!

The menu:

1. 4 roast chickens with roast vegetables
2. double baked potatoes with stuffing
3. crackers with smoked salmon and guacamole
4. christmas peppers on skewers
5. toasted bacon and cheese mini sandwiches
6. Pasta bake

and for desert,

1. mum's special recipe banana cake with chocolate toppings ( picture above)
2. longan jelly ( agar-agar)


starters, guacamole and smoked salmon on crackers :)

and yes, the delightful spread of foood at last :)


QBert helping to carve the chicken to serve


...and happy people eating the food!



I don't have a picture of everyone! so sadd :( i seriously NEED a new camera

Merry Christmas again, everyone. :)

2 comments:

joyce said...

Had a great and wonderful moment with friends ya...=) whoa, u clever to cook la weh...next time have to ask you to jadi my sifu dy...^_^ me now back in uni and tmr will be my first day lecture of this very final semester.....just dun like the feeling of leaving home and coming back here....cleaning, unpacking the stuffs is such a torturing stuff for me since i am sensitive to dust....=S But what to do....no matter what, I still have to finish my this very very last half year=one semester and hopefully I am able to grad then..*_^ Last but not least, Merry Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2010!!!=)

ashieBee said...

that's alot of foood and all nampak sangat cantik and sedaaaap!!! :))
happy new year, pei lian.