Thursday 24 December 2009

Dear Baby Jesus,

It'll soon be the 5th Christmas that I'm celebrating in this foreign land.

Every year when the clock strikes midnight on the 25th of December, I think about the days when I used to go to church with my family, all of us dressed in new clothes, singing Christmas carols whilst enjoying the festive mood.

I used to look forward to opening the presents under the christmas tree after mass, and the hugs and kisses we used to give each other, wishing everyone a very happy Christmas that comes with hope for peace and joy with Your coming.


I miss Christmas back home. I miss it every single year that I'm away. I miss the company of my family, the togetherness that You have blessed us with, the love that You have so generously gave us all.

Dear Lord Jesus,

There is so much I would love to ask from you. ( at first I wrote this as my 'Dear Santa' list.. but I decided its better to write to you :) )

1. Please bless my family and keep them safe, healthy and happy.

2. Please help me to pass my finals on time! I need to graduateee * fingers crosssed*

3. Please help me to become a better person each day, may I grow to be able to love others unselfishly, be generous, kind, and compassionate.

4. Please bless my dearest friends, especially those in the UK.. they are and have been my family here, people I cherish and love very much.

5. Please bless Karina's dad, and her family. Help her dear Lord through this difficult time, to continue trusting in Your grace.

6. Please bless the children in Cambodia, dear Lord, especially those in Kampung Speu. Help them to fight the miseries of poverty, with strength and perseverance.

7. Please may I find the patience and strength to deal with adversities that come my way, that I may never lose sight of living my life the way You taught us to.

Thank You, Lord for blessing me with all the good things life can offer.



Happy birthday, baby Jesus.

1 comment:

~dolph~ said...

Happy Birthday babe Jesus...=)