Monday 4 January 2010

the new and final term begins today

first and foremost yes I consciously admit that I'm dreaming. But this is one happy hallucination.. Edward telling me not to do anything STUPID ( this is quite vague in the 'peilian world' considering the 'stupidity' gene runs in me >.< )

Ahhh yes. I will try not to fall on my butt for your sake, Edward.

HAHAHAHA which I already did! BIG FAT bruise >.< Where were you, Edward?? I needed some TLC! Especially when that oo che hurt so much boo hoo :(

I sound like one infatuated teenager hahahahahha.


On another note, today I started clinics.. with a sniffly nose, and an irritating cough. Tried so hard not to cough all over my patients, and tried to explain myself when my eyes started tearing uncontrollably.

Touched to be back in the dental setting? certainly NOT >.<


stupid flu.

.. and for the sake of randomness, the view of Wilmslow from Whitworth Park. yup its been VERY white lately.

the most snow downpour I've ever seen in my 4 (plus) years here. :)

*cough cough cough BIG SNEEZE* (reaches out to the box of tissues )

arghh :(

No comments: