Tuesday 5 January 2010

WHITE manchester :)

I know I've been going on and on about the snoww fall this year.. but you have to forgive my suakuness.. its my 5th year in England, and NEVER before have I seen this MUCH SNOW in manchester.

Had my very first snowball fight this afternoon on Banff Road, everyone from house 1, 12, and 24 came out to throw fiercely compacted snowballs at each other with shrieks and lots of laughter.

SO MUCH FUN. :)


this was what Oxford Road looked like this morning when we got out of the house to go for clinics... :) super pretty!

.. and JianHui my housemate at the entrance of our house welcomed by the 'mini snowman' built by the boys last night. Paran says to me, 'mr snowman knocked! but no one answered BOO YOU'..

... reminds me of the continuous 'thump thump thump on my windowsill at midnight, looking out seeing the 3 boys from no 24 throwing huge snowballs towards our house.

... the walk down oxford road was painfully numbing due to my lousy pair of boots ( which doesn't provide any insulation whatsoever) but worth the pain, becoz it was SUPERly DUPERly pretty!
our university area :)


.. and mr nithianantantantan making an Xrated snowman just outside our house! hahaha :)


Ahh dear Lord thank YOU for letting me experience the beauty of Your creation, with the friends I love :)

NO UNI tomoro! :)

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

looks so niceeeeeeeeee!! been a while since london snowed!

TEH D3viL said...

HElen!! Come MAnchester!! still got enough time b4 the snow melts! =D

joyce said...

whoa!!!nice la dear......and your uni is super nice!!haha...compare to mine.....sob sob...=(