Wednesday 13 February 2008

Happy 23rd, Mei Lin! =)


So sorry that you had to have such a simple dinner on your birthday, and not going shopping with you.. sigh blame my stupid headache n extreme tiredness after a long day at class. =(

But hopefully that li'l surprise made up for it. =)

May this 23rd year be a fruitful and happy one, with lots of blessings! =)



xxx


On another note, today my pros patient cancelled.. sat around in class doing nothing. Now my head is throbbing due to accumulated tiredness from last night.

I hate how I get tired so easily. =(



1 comment:

Grace said...

thx for being part of " God might make something special happen tomorrow" plan !thx for the lovelly heart felt card n the prayer
ahahha i enjoyed it and thx for the pics.. of cozzie am gonna get it form u and the ski pics when i remember....