Thursday 6 March 2008

I wonder how humans in the primitive age survived without technology.

Being the techno-noob that I am, I still think I would DIE without my IPOD ( hahaha yes a nice new cute blue one ) and my laptop. DIE of B.O.R.E.D.O.M, that is.

OK I'm going to say something that would make you guys think I'm weird to the ULTIMATUM.

But I have the need to express my fears.

So here goes : I think my JAW is getting bigger. So much so that when I smile you see all my lower teeth.

I see some people cringe-ing. HAHAH.

Eh. But seriously you know. I have this phobia that one day I would wake up looking like this :


THERE. See what I mean?


OK I wasn't exactly SMILING, and there might be a 'slight' intended stupid expression that I was trying to portray, FAILING miserably at it.

Although I forgot what I was trying to 'look' like, but one thing for sure, its downright HIDEOUS.

Hahaha but for a good laugh, why not. ( although because of this photo my 'saham' might turun mendadak =) )

So now you see why I have my fears.

As you would be able to tell, BOREDOM is not healthy for me. Indeed.

1 comment:

pp said...

WAkaka..muka bodoh