Saturday 1 November 2008




Last night I had an unwanted visitor in my room.

I was so freaked out when I saw 'it' standing outside my door that I screamed and screamed, and almost pee-ed in my pants.

Thank GOD the window panes didn't shatter.

The evil creature tried to attack me, and because I was a 'witch', I could have easily flown away into safety with my magic broomstick.

But I COULDN'T FIND MY BROOMSTICK!!!

So I did something every witch will KILL me for : I hid behind my witch hat and timidly shoo-ed the creature away.




As you can see, no witch hat in the world would be big enough to cover me.

So the evil creature attacked.

Suddenly a cute little 'devil bride' appeared, and she came to my rescue!!

With the devil-ish powers of laughter that she possessed, she managed to scare the EVIL one into nothing-ness.



To celebrate our victory, we went on a night-out to DANCE DANCE and DANCE away!!

Hahahaha POOR 'evil creature' OLIVER. I think he must have been traumatised at our screams, that instead of scaring us we managed to scare him even more. DAMN FUNNY. *grinss*

It was really fun dressing-up in proper costumes for the first time in my life! Hahah that doesnt include the butterfly wings mummy made for me at a fancy dress competition when i was 10, coz I remember nothing from it!

Happy halloween, peeps! =)

6 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

so fun!!

oliver819 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oliver819 said...

who was behind the mask?

~dolph~ said...

Great time!!!Haha..I can actually imagine how LOUD the screaming of my cousin's will be when she open the door and saw an unwanted creature standing there outside her door..wakakakak.*evil*

Unknown said...

LOL that's so funny your lil story!! and peilian i didnt know you have a blog!!

huiyen said...

happy halloweeennn!!!

cheers~~

lots of love,
the nun