Sunday 17 January 2010

the world in darkness...

..or at least my world was in darkness (literally) for more than 24hours now.

the whole of Banff Road and Deyne avenue blacked out at 7pm yesterday. we've been nomads ever since, showering in friends houses, the gym etc. n0w i've spent my whole day sitting here in Varsity, wasting my life away... whilst eating TONNES of chocolate fudge cake,(yummy!) hoping and praying they would PLEASE dear GOD pleasee get it fixed as soon as possible.

I want to have my pre-Monday blues in the comforts of my room.. after a nice warm shower smelling nice, listening to some music. :( not here in this place in the midst of sports playing continuously on the screen, and people chatting at the top of their voices drinking big glasses of beer.

Sighhhhh.

Or maybe I'm just PMS-ing. :(

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

mayb its the blackout & ur pms..